Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All My American Apparel

While Melbourne has already seen the launch of it's first freestanding American Apparel store, Sydneysiders have been panting in desperation for their turn.

There have been countless stories of reasons to not buy American Apparel: the perverted owner leading to countless lawsuits, subjective ads blah blah blah. Regardless of the rhetoric I am completely addicted.
Somehow I’ve acquired heather gray cut shirt and produces along with headbands, dresses, one pieces, leggings and I want the one piece sex kitten bathing suit; every store is out of my size, I’m on a serious search.

There are so many reasons I’m addicted:

1. Everything in there is comfortable except maybe some of those skin tight metallic pieces.

2. Everything is affordable. For $17 you have your shopping fill and can utilize whatever you buy is so many ways.

3. Both men and women can wear it. You can share with your brothers, boyfriend, and cousins. Good place to shop with the opposite gender. If the guy is small and gay you are in even better shape, great shopping advice and you can really share.

4. Almost everything is simple but yet fashionable. You can always play it safe with whatever you buy.

5. If you love anything in there you are in luck, it comes in every colour!

For all things cheap and humane this is your one stop shop.
Go forth and consume!!!!

http://www.americanapparel.com.au/

Photobucket

Photobucket