This is the latest range from ‘I Heard They Eat Cigarrettes’ for Summer 2008/2009.
Making the start of a youth culture street wear brand is Chris from Melbourne, Victoria. With his edgy ‘Kids of Today’ range, his main goal is world domination.
‘I Heard They Eat Cigarrettes’ is currently selling in Schatzi, Deetmah, Lady, and Lenko all located in Victoria and also in Naked in South Australia.
By early September 2008 the cultural fashion label will be hitting it up nationally, and also in New Zealand.
According to Chris , it sells well and the prices aren’t crazy, so if your low on cash but still want an addition I suggest ‘I Heard They Eat Cigarrettes’.
If you would like to get your mits on some pieces from this label before September contact them on contact@iheardtheyeatcigarrettes.com.au
Perth may soon find that it hearts ‘I Heard They Eat Cigarrettes’.
All the best!
http://www.iheardtheyeatcigarettes.com/
www.myspace.com/iheardtheyeatcigarettes
